It has been some time since I’ve written a blog post. Today I would like to present you the latest updates from the interactive-diagrams project.
- diagrams-ghcjs finally got text support
Big thanks to Joel Burget for the implementation.
The testsuite demo for the package can be found at http://co-dan.github.io/ghcjs/diagrams-ghcjs-tests/Main.jsexe/ as usual.
- New interactive widgets
We got rid of the old wizard-like widgets in favour of “all-in-one” style widgets. Thanks to Brent and Luite who came up with the type trickery to get this done.
- New flat design
In order to match your slick & flat iOS7 style I’ve rolled out an update to Bootstrap 3.
- Ability to paste code with errors. (It’ll ask you to make sure you didn’t make a mistake by accident)
- Ability to quickly include a number of imports. By checking the “import standard modules” checkbox you’ll automatically bring several useful modules into the scope:
- Diagrams.Backend.SVG (or Diagrams.Backend.GHCJS if you are making an interactive widget)
- Other minor UI fixes such as documentation improvement